Candidates For Treatment
Mona Lisa Touch laser treatment is appropriate for:
Any woman who wishes to prevent or treat vaginal symptoms due to lack of estrogen
Women who are experiencing negative impact to their quality of life and intimate relationships due to vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful Intercourse
- Vaginal Burning or Irritation
- Vaginal Itching
- Recurring Vaginal Infections
- Recurring Urinary Infections
- Urinary Incontinence
- Reduced Sensation
- Recovery from Childbirth
Women who have gone through menopause or those experiencing post-menopausal vaginal symptoms as a result of a hysterectomy.
Breast cancer survivors who cannot or prefer not to receive estrogen therapy.
Women who personally prefer not to use hormone therapy.
Mona Lisa Touch laser treatment may not be appropriate for women who:
- Have undiagnosed vaginal, cervical or other lesions
- Have vaginal or vulvar infections
- Are pregnant or within 3 months postpartum
- Have prolapse beyond hymen
- Have history of reconstructive pelvic surgery
- Have history of impaired healing or keloid formation
- Have known anticoagulant treatment or thromboembolic condition