Monday – Friday
8:30am to 5:00pm
Closed Weekends and Major Holidays
Rockhill Women’s Care – Since 1989
Since 1989, Rockhill Women’s Care has been dedicated to providing quality care and customer service to our patients. We are a full service OB/GYN practice in Kansas City with offices in Lee’s Summit on the campus of Saint Luke’s East Hospital, and in Overland Park / Leawood, on the campus of Menorah Medical Center.
We are a physician-owned practice. This allows us to always put our patient’s needs first when treating, recommending, or referring. We are not owned by a hospital group or large corporation so we have the freedom to help you make the best treatment decisions for you. We form partnerships with the most qualified doctors so we can recommend and refer you to providers that are optimal for your care.
All Rockhill Women’s Care doctors are board certified / eligible and excellently trained in normal and high risk obstetrical management, advanced gynecological treatments and surgeries. When surgery is necessary, we prioritize outpatient procedures with the goal of saving you money and minimizing your recovery time.
Our Mission Statement
The physicians and staff at Rockhill Women’s Care strive to provide the highest quality personal obstetrical and gynecological services to our patients. We are dedicated to providing the most up to date and evidence-based care in a friendly, compassionate, comfortable, and caring environment.
- For appointments at our Lee’s Summit location, call 816-282-7809
- For appointments at our Overland Park location, call 913-601-4020
- You can also visit our Patient Portal to submit a request on line
- Or send us a Contact Message, and we will be happy to help you with your request
Saint Luke’s SurgiCenter, Lee’s Summit, MO
Menorah Medical Center, Overland Park, KS
Mid-America Surgery Institute, Leawood, KS
You can also visit our Patient Portal to submit a question on line. Or send us a Contact Message, and we will be happy to help you with your request
Insurance & Billing Office
- We strive to earnestly assist our patients in meeting their financial responsibilities once professional medical services have been rendered. Our office requires full payment at time of service and we accept most major credit cards, checks and cash.
- If you have active medical insurance, then we can file on your behalf. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm our providers are in network with your plan.
- If you have any questions regarding billing and our financial policy, please call 816-416-8789. You can also visit our Patient Portal to submit a question on line.