Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update & Protocols
We are open for business. Please contact us for an appointment.
For everyone’s well-being and to prevent spreading of this virus, we are following these protocols:
- We continue to regularly disinfect our office and have enhanced our cleaning protocols to ensure your safety.
- We are asking screening questions to patients and visitors as well as taking temperatures before entry.
- Everyone in our office must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the duration of the visit.
- Each patient is allowed one visitor at their appointment. Visitors must be over the age of 14, pass all screening questions, and wear a mask for the duration of the visit.
- If you have an appointment and identify with the following statements, please call us to reschedule:
- Fever greater than 100.4 or fatigue
- Respiratory symptoms, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Placed in self/hospital quarantine by medical doctor
- Traveled internationally or on any cruise ship
We Offer Telemedicine Visits
Follow these easy steps for a Telemedicine appointment
- Call (816) 282-7809 to schedule
- We provide an appointment time and doxy.me web address via text
- Any browser works except Internet Explorer
- Use a device with a camera and microphone
- Click on the provided doxy.me link
- Enable the microphone and video on your device
- If you are early, your clinician’s name and “offline” notice will be displayed
- Wait 10 minutes as clinician may be running late
- Call (816) 282-7809 if experiencing long wait time
- The message function only works when the clinician is connected
- Ending the session to call will not lose your appointment time